Wednesday, August 9, 2017

HELLO FLAT EARTHERS..!!

HELLO FLAT EARTHERS..!!

On August 6, 2017, I uploaded a post in the link below. Its content is self explanatory.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GovernmentGangStalkingandElectronicHarassment/posts/SDndPDodfxr

The dude whose anti-Flat Earth activities I commented against simply by bringing forth nothing but obvious factual claims, uploaded another anti-Flat Earth video 3 days after I uploaded my noted post on 8-6-17 and its content made me go Hmmmmmm because it indicated to me that this dude had an agenda...

SEE HIS NEW ANTI-FLAT - EARTH VIDEO IN THE LINK BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KnCRVAVEgk&feature=em-lss
THE SECRETS OF FLAT EARTH AND THE NATURE OF GRAVITY

The only person(s)he is debating is himself. He apparently knows that if he debates some Heavy weight Flat Earhters he will lose his beloved "Globe Earth Agenda"

I refrained from using the word "agenda" in my first post but after I saw the biased format of his new anti-Flat Earth video and its factual incompleteness, I leaned towards the "agenda" claim as well as the claim that his "agenda" is a pre-conceived one. He tailors his monologues and his one sided presentations with the specific intent and purpose of discrediting the Flat Earth Model and crediting the Globe Earth Model.

Please do note the suspect timing of his 8-9-17 video in that it correlates with my 8-6-17 video and the fact that he had not done an anit-Flat Earth video in a very long time. WHY NOW..?

I like to be open minded, especially to guys like him who appear to support similar causes, however, this is not always a dependable factor by which integrity and intent should be measured.

I like a feedback from you all on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING Borderline content. Not suitable for ANYONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_nrsSyEY1U&feature=share